Thursday, November 6, 2008

DANCE, DANCE, DANCEY, DANCE.


I'm pretty excited because tomorrow I will be going to 2 contemporary  dance shows at the Boise Contemporary Theater. Each about an hour long! I'm really happy because I think it will be totally inspiring. My girlfriend Kiely knows the dance instructors and has really been encouraging me to go take a class or two because she knows how much i miss dancing. She got the tickets for us cause she works there so if tomorrow doesn't inspire me, i don't know what will. It would be so nice to start dancing again. It's a true love of mine! Mom, I thank you for keeping me in dance all those years. It's great to have something you're really passionate about. Anyways, tomorrow will be a good day...just like today was. Byenow. 

2 comments:

Porters said...

Jenna I think it would be great for you to take some classes. If you love it you should do it. I'll be watching.

Love Mom

Vicki said...

Jenna that sounds way cool, do it while you still can!!